In addition to all that's in Level 1, you'll get a progressive set of 4 Next Level Lessons that build on what you learned in those earlier core, essential lessons. Start applying those foundational principles. Good for anyone, in any role, in any industry.
Features 12 Lectures, 10 Hours of video content, 3 Months' access.
What you'll get:
- Lesson 01 ($29) - Key Concepts - The must-know language and concepts of sustainability & climate change (45-minute)
- Lesson 02 ($29) - How We Got Here - The history of the modern environmental movement (45-minutes)
- Lesson 03 ($58) - What Matters - The top environmental & social concerns of our time (2-part lesson, 90-minutes)
- Lesson 04 ($58) - Life Cycle Thinking - Considering impacts across the entire value chain (2-part lesson, 95-minutes)
- Lesson 05 ($58) - Reporting & Ranking - Reporting & assessing sustainability w/ rankings & consumer sentiment (2-part lesson, 105-minutes)
- Lesson 06 ($48) - The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - The history and a detailed look (2-part lesson, 85-minutes)
- Lesson 07 ($39) - Nonprofits, NGOs and Certifications - A look at who does what and what to look for (70-minutes)
- Lesson 08 ($29) - Sustainable Living - How to live a sustainable lifestyle in modern times (55-minutes)
Includes 3 months' access to courses and our Member Resources Center and Communities Support Space.